Pittsfield Farmers' Market
2013 Member Directory
The Member Directory will be updated with the new season's members by April each year.
- Sonia Acevedo & Jeffrey Black, 1184 Main St, Pittsfield 04967, ph. 716-6441,
- Hide and Go Peep Farm is a small family farmstead on the banks of the Sebasticook River in Pittsfield. We will be offering eggs, chicken, duck, goose, seedlings, and herbs, as well as shares in a unique meat and eggs CSA. We also are a fledgling (no pun intended) hatchery, and offer ducklings, goslings and chicks hatched on the farm. Our animals are all humanely raised and are highly respected and beloved working partners on our farm, and our herbs and vegetables are cultivated organically. Check us out on the web.
- We plan on being at market all season on Thursdays.
High Lonesome Acres
- Linda & Nelson Bowden,
181 Brown Rd., PO Box 147, Harmony, ME 04942. ph. 683-2466,
- We grow a wide variety of veggies, from lettuce, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries to sweet corn, winter squash, potatoes, and pumpkins. We also have a greenhouse where we grow seedlings, flowers, and hanging baskets. We offer honey in a variety of sizes including 10 oz. honey bears, pints and quarts and Farm Fresh Eggs from our hens. From our kitchen we offer fresh breads and other baked goods, jams, jellies, pickles, relishes, chutneys and assorted
- Come see us at the Pittsfield or Orono Farmers' Market, roadside on Main Street in Bingham and Jackman,
and at the farmstand at our farm in Harmony.
- This year we'll be attending market on Mondays and Thursdays, all season long.
- Scott & Kim Leeman, 50 Cedar Lane, Etna ME 04434. ph. 269-2105 or 341-2075, email: email@example.com, website: www.leemanfamilyfarm.com
- We offer a variety of cuts of beef and chevon (goat) meats. Packages are individually vacuum sealed and State of Maine inspected. We also make a variety of goat milk soaps.
- We plan to attend market on both Mondays and Thursdays from mid-May to early October.
- Hannah Brilliant and Cory Suzuki, 461 Webb Road, Pittsfield, ME 04967. ph. 302-345-0984, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.facebook.com/mossbrakerfarm
- Mossbraker is a brand new mixed vegetable farm co-run by Hannah and Cory, two mid-Atlantic suburbanites who found our way to Maine and farming through the MOFGA apprenticeship program in 2010. We grow a little bit of everything, but focus on summer squash and zucchini, winter squash, pumpkins, Japanese vegetables, tomatoes and cucumbers, as well as mixed flower bouquets. We love helping people eat local year round, and plan to offer direct-to-consumer wholesale for home canning!
- We plan to attend market on both Mondays and Thursdays from mid-June until Halloween.
- Tom Roberts & Lois Labbe, 27 Organic Farm Road,
Pittsfield 04967, ph 487-5056, www.snakeroot.net/farm and on Facebook
- A five acre MOFGA certified organic farm producing a wide variety of vegetables specializing in cukes, tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, garlic, culinary and medicinal herbs and lupines.
- To live more lightly upon the planet, we recycle plastic plant pots and paks.
- We also attend the
Unity Farmers' Markets and welcome folks to visit our gardens and organic greenhouse. Our annual Farm Tour is the second Sunday in July, noon–5pm. Ask about our CSA plan or about buying bulk quantities
Don't feed your family from a big box
. . . feed them from a farm!